Wednesday, April 15, 2009

jerk: dates

Its honestly never a good time to "ball out"... Unless your rich. We are not. But at the same time, you only have one life to live as far as I know. And you cant take your money with you, so once business is takin care of, by all means, spend it. Of course its good to save for a rainy day, but you possibly may never see that rainy day. So I enjoy live. I spend money when Im not supposed to, and I may bitch and moan about it later... But for that time, when I was spending my HARD EARNED money... I was enjoying the shit out of myself. If there is one thing I can be sure of, despite all my hardships and whatnot, I have still enjoyed my life. It was a bad night after I finished the 2 bottles of Moet, but while I had them, I was enjoyin myself. And whats life without enjoyment. So spend that money. U either get paid bi-weekly or weekly, so its comin back to you. I re-up every thursday lol.

And I never stop paying for dates. I hate when a woman comes out her pockets when shes out with me on a date. That should never happen. I may be a jerk, but I know how to show a lady a good time... Why you think they love me so much? If I tell her, "lets go to the movies and out to eat", Im not expectin her to come out her pockets that night. That all stems back to spendin that money. If you goin do it, make sure you have a good night as well. Cuz at the end of the day, you still gotta look out for you. Fuck everybody else. Born alone, die alone. Unless your a twin and yall got that freaky connection where if one of yall die, the other dies, but they are like 3 states away and somehow they got shot in the neck also. wtf. lol. But still, twins dont come out at the same time. So if you takin somebody out, you pay. But make it worth your trouble. Money dont grow on trees, otherwise Id be outside right now climbin that tree. lol

A good 1st date is dinner. No movies. Or bowling. Something where yall can talk like you said. Movies suck if you dont kno who you at the movies wit.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh went the lion...

No comments:

Post a Comment