Wednesday, April 29, 2009

jerk: communication

I actually agree... Lack of communication in a relationship WILL lead to its downfall. If you cant be open with the person your with, then its not going to work. Personally, I know it all to well. But Im not gonna make this personal. I jus feel like with communication comes trust, and without trust... You dont have shit.

Women are more likely to cheat because they are missing something that once was there but isnt anymore. Men usually just cheat to bust a nut lol. Women live for love, while men love life. Sad but true. A woman will stick through a lotta bullshit, while a man will still enjoy his life, never thinking about his woman's needs.

I know how to treat a lady... Why you think they come so often? lol. Nah jk. But still, I do know how. I just havent dedicated myself to any 1 specific woman they way I should have. And relationships also take dedication. If one person doesnt wanna be there, they not gonna be. Not sayin that I didnt wanna be there, I just wanted to enjoy life on some "me" time shit. And thats wrong. Anyway, my next girl goin have the worlddddddddddddddddddddd from me. believe dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment